MPSC Recruitment 2018 – 2019 – Tehsildar, Tax Commission Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Police commissioner, ADM, Cell Officer Online Application Form 2019.
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification for MPSC Recruitment 2018 for 149 numbers of vacancies for the posts of Tehsildar, Tax Commission Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Police commissioner, ADM, Cell Officer etc. The applicant those are meeting the eligibility criteria should apply for those posts. Applicants are advised to go through the official notification of MPSC recruitment 2018 before applying online. The candidates may check the further information regarding the MPSC recruitment for various posts from the following paragraphs.
MPSC Online Application form 2019 Login
As we know the unemployment proportion is increasing day by day and the government sector is first preferences of the candidates. So the competition is very tough these days for a few vacancies thousands of candidates apply and only the skilled and eligible candidates get selected. So candidate should work hard and prepare well to clear the exam. The selection process include written exam and for some posts there will be a personal interview round also conducted to judge the ability of the candidate to select for the desired post. The candidate those want to apply for MPS recruitment posts are informed that they must have done graduations from a well recognized university or college and the subject must be relevant. Applicants are advised that they must check the information from the official notification of MPSC recruitment. Aspirant must between 19 year to 33 years old and the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Steps To Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Tehsildar, Tax officer etc.
Candidate has to visit the official website in order to submit the application form. The last date to submit the online application form is 20th August 2018. To apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2018 go through the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of MPSC which is mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the official web page you will find many vacancies. You need to select the vacancy for you are eligible and want to apply.
- Now a notification will be downloaded, read the notification carefully.
- Than provide the correct details in the application form which is required.
- Now you have to submit your details, click on Submit button.
- After submitting the details a registration form will be regenerated automatically which have your details those you have filled in application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the registration form by taking print out of the registration form.
For more updations about MPSC Recruitment 2018 either visit the official website or comment below.