Devagiri College UG Admission 2024 Last Date, St. Joseph College Provisional & Final Rank List, Allotment, Cutoff, Apply At www.devagiricollege.org. Check Complete Information Regarding Devagiri College Online Admission 2024-25 Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List, Application Form Starting & Closing Date, How To Apply Online, Application Form Status From This Page.
Devagiri College UG Admission 2024-25 Last Date
- The undergraduate admission for the session 2024-25 has started.
- Interested candidates will have to apply on the official web portal of the college and not through University of Calicut CAP Portal.
- Candidates will have to apply online on the college website.
- The online registration for the admission in under graduate courses has begun from July 2024.
- Candidates can check the prospectus and tentative admission schedule on the official website of college.
- Candidates are advised to keep the soft copy of their passport sized photograph 40KB to 500 KB size for registration.
- The provisional merit list will be uploaded on August 2024.
- Correction in the rank merit list, if any will be done by August 2024.
- Final merit list will be published on August 2024 and call for interview will be given on the same day.
- Commencement of undergraduate classes will be announced shortly.
Devagiri College UG Admission 2024 – www.devagiricollege.org
Devagiri College UG Admission 2024-25 Application Form Available on the official website i.e www.devagiricollege.org & devagiricollege.net. All the eligible students may do online registration through direct link given on this page. Students who passed 12th Class may submit their details correctly and carefully. Candidates must need to submit admission form before last date. After that, the official body will released Rank List. Devagiri College Provisional & Final Rank List Will also updated on this page.
Devagiri College Admission 2024 – St. Joseph’s College was founded in 1956 in the state of Kerala. This college is affiliated to the University of Calicut. It is national accredited by NAAC-A.++ and one of the best colleges in the country. Devagiri college or St Joseph’s college is an autonomous public college. The college offers variety of courses to its students from undergraduate courses to post graduate courses. Many students attend the undergraduate courses of St. Joseph’s college.
St Joseph’s College Courses List 2024
The various undergraduate courses offered by the college are as under-
- BA English
- BA Economics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B. Com Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Self Finance)
- Bachelor of computer application BCA (Self Financing)
- B.Sc. Computer Science (Self Financing)
- Bachelor of Commerce – computer application (self-financing)
- BA Functional English (Self Financing)
- BA Maa Communication (Self Financing)
Above are the courses offered by the St Joseph’s college. All the undergraduate courses are for the duration of three years. The medium of education for the undergraduate courses are in English. There are designated seats for all the courses and they are different. The college will permit only selected number of students. The college also offers post graduate courses like MA, M.Sc., M. Com and MSW courses.
Highlights of Devagiri College Admission
- It is an independent public college.
- Students who are looking for admission in the college have to clear the entrance exam of the college called MSW Entrance test.
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting the official portal of the college for admission.
- Candidates will apply for the admission and follow the instructions of the college.
- The mode of entrance exam is offline and there are no scholarships provided by the college.
- Students should read the prospectus of the college prior to admission in the undergraduate or post graduate courses.
- The registration will begin on official website only.
- The admission in the college is on merit basis.
Eligibility criteria for St Joseph’s College Admission
The eligibility criteria have been laid down by the college administration for the admission of students. Students who fulfil the criteria will be granted admission. The criteria are as follow-
- To apply for undergraduate courses, students should have completed 10+2 from recognized board. This is the compulsory standard education required for the admission in the college for bachelor level courses.
- Students who are applying for B. Com or BCA courses should have completed class 10+2 with Mathematics and Commerce.
- Applicants who are applying for B.sc courses should have completed class 10+2 with PCM (Physics +Chemistry +Mathematics) or PCB (Physics +chemistry +Biology).
- Candidates who are seeking admission in post graduate courses should have completed graduate degree in the required stream.
- The selection procedure for the admission in undergraduate courses are based on the merit list which is prepared on the basis of the entrance exam followed by an interview.
- The interview is conducted by the officials set up by the college administration.
- To get admission in post graduate courses, merit list will be prepared on the marks obtained in the graduate degree course followed by an interview and group discussion.
More about Under Graduate courses
- The college provide Four specializations in the BA courses. These are Economics, Functional English, Maa Communication and English.
- There are seven specializations in the B.Sc. courses. These are Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Botany, Computer Science, Zoology and Chemistry.
Devagiri College Admission 2024 Provisional & Final Rank List
The merit list for the admission is released on the official website of the college, from there candidates can check whether or not they have been selected in the college. After declaration of the merit list on the website, candidates will be called for final selection interview.
How to Apply for Devagiri College UG Admission 2024-25?
Candidates who are seeking admission in St Joseph’s college should follow the following steps to apply for admission in the college. Students have to meet the eligibility criteria laid down by the college to get admission in the college, so it is important to read the prospectus beforehand to avoid any confusion at later stage.
- First, visit the official website of college that is www.devagiricollege.org.
- On the home page, click on Admission. There candidates have to select either under graduate courses or post graduate courses.
- Then, candidates have to register themselves for the courses.
- Enter all the required details that is name, email address, valid mobile number etc.
- Once, you have successfully register yourself then log in to your account using the credentials.
- Now, fill the application form for admission available on the website of the college.
- Upload all the necessary documents required for the admission and application form.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee for general is Rs. 250 for under graduate course and Rs. 125 for SC/ST/OBC.
- The fee is paid via net banking, debit card, UPI or credit card. Application fee can also be paid offline through bank challan.
Documents Required For St Josephs College Application Form
The documents required to upload along with the application form are as follows-
- Marksheet of class 10th and class 12th.
- Character certificate obtained from school.
- Transfer certificate from school.
- Passport sized photograph.
- Photo ID card (Aadhar Card).
- Caste Certificate for reserved category.