Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2018
Ordnance Factory Dehradun has announced the employment recruitment notification of aspirants. The factory department is going to recruit semi skilled laborer and Tradesman. There are 139 vacancies for various posts like Optical Worker, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Moulder and Electroplater etc. The interested candidates can apply online for the available posts from the web link of Ordnance Factory which is ofbindia.gov.in. The online application filling process has been started and the last date to apply online is 27th September 2018.
Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2018 Requirements Details
Latest News : Check Here
The requirements for the Ordnance factory Dehradun are if we talk about the education qualification candidates should have 10th standard pass out with diploma in ITI or equivalent from a recognized university or institution. The age limits are different as per the post. Candidates can check the official notification to get more details about age limits. Candidates are advised that they must read the official advertisement carefully before applying for the Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2018. The candidates who are going to apply for the examination must be a citizen of India.
Steps to apply for Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2018
The eligible and interested candidates may apply for Ordnance Factory Dehradun Recruitment 2018 kindly follow the steps given below:
- First of All candidates have to visit the official web portal of Ordnance Factory that is ofdun.asrb2014.org.
- Then you have to click on the link “Click Here For Notification” and read it carefully if you are eligible than click on “Online Application Form” tab.
- Now you have to fill the necessary details in the application form and submit it.
- After submitting the details you will be provided a registration number.
- Now you have to pay the application fee through your debit/credit card.
- Finally you all the details will appear in a registration page format you can take a print out of that page for further references.