CDS 1 OTA 2017 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form Dates can be checked out online in Official Notification of www.upsc.gov.in. CDS 1 OTA Application Form 2017 Fill Online On Official Website. Officers Training Academy is like another Golden Chance for the candidates to go on. Combined Defence Service has recently updated Official Notification of CDS 1 2017 OTA. Candidates can read out all the details online like CDS 1 OTA Application Form 2017, CDS OTA 1 Admit Card Releasing Date 2017 etc.
CDS 1 OTA 2017 – Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Form Dates
Latest News : Check Here
OTA stands for Officer Training Academy. The CDS OTA Notification 2017 has been published, the candidates can fill the application through UPSC official web www.upsc.gov.in. The CDS OTA Exam 2017 will be held on 5th February 2017. The candidate those have not yet applied for OTA. They can apply through the CDS official website mentioned above. Finally. to get selected, Candidates must also solve previous year papers of CDS 1 2017.
CDS OTA Eligibility 2017
Candidates who are applying OTA choice while filling CDS OTA Registration Form 2017, must keep in mind that, women candidates can apply only for OTA only. So filling the application form, Women must give OTA as their one and only preference. For Male Candidates, the one who is applying for SSC (Short Service Commission) (Army) he should indicate OTA as one and only choice as OTA.
Women Can only fill for short service commission – One & Only Choice.
Appendix 3 – CDS 1 Official Notification 2017
- The Combined Defense Service part 2 exams are objective type pattern so some different rules are given by the Union Public Service Board. Kindly go through with these types of rules and follow them also.
- Important points which should be used by the candidates for clearing the Objective Type tests
- If the applicants fill the answer more than one then there will be the deduction for filling the more than one option.
- If the question is not attempted by the candidate then there will be no marks deduction.
- There is negative marking present inside the test paper. One-third marks will be deducted by the examiner if the wrong answer is marked by the candidate. So please be careful.
- As you know the use of Black Ball Pen is must if candidate use another ink pen or pencil then there is the deduction of marks. So be careful when you fill the OMR sheet in the Examination hall.
- There is strictly prohibited the use of extra or useless papers, Bluetooth, pencil, Mobile phone or any other electronic gadgets.
- Candidate should behave in a good manner and in a positive way. Any kind of misbehaviour will not be tolerated.
- One more attention should be there and that is the applicant cannot copy from any other candidates copy infect if he / she does this type of act then the student will not be permitted to give the examination now and for long term also.
- Candidates should not write any name or anything inside the question paper as well as on the answer sheet.
- Candidate should fill the examination roll number and name etc in the OMR answer sheet carefully. If the applicants fill the wrong roll number in the answer sheet then, in that case, the answer sheet may be rejected so kindly fill the roll n umber and name in a right way.
- Applicant must follow the rules as given in the test paper. Kindly read all the important points which will be given on the first page of the question paper and of course you should follow them.
- One more important point is that the OMR sheet will be filled by the dots; candidate cannot write the answers infect him / she should fill the options in the answer sheet.
For all those candidates, who have once opt for Short Service Commission (Army) will not be allowed in any other course in Indian Army, Nay & Air Force.