Latest News : Check Here
RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Recruitment 2016-Online Applications:- Here is good news for those candidates who are looking forward for government jobs in teaching profession. The Rajasthan government is soon going to advertise recruitment for 2nd grade teachers’ vacancies for 12900 posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested for the posts can apply online from the official website of RPSC which is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC is known for conducting many government jobs entrance examination which also consist of 2nd Grade. It is a good opportunity for candidates searching for government teaching jobs. Rajasthan 2nd Grade Bharti is going to be conduct in June and July 2016. The date of examination is going to update soon.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Recruitment 2016-Online Applications
The candidates going to apply for the posts can check the eligibility criteria before applying such as Age, education etc. The eligibility Criteria of RPSC 2nd Grade teacher’s recruitment is as mentioned below.
- The candidates who are 21 year in age can apply for this post. There is relaxation in lower and upper age for candidates of reserved category as per government norms.
- The candidates who have Passed B.ED degree from any recognized board and or institution with graduation degree can eligible for apply.
- The pay scale of candidates going to be selected is Rs/- 5200 – Rs/-20200 with Grade pay.
- The candidates will be shortlisted by merit list of written examination.
How to Apply for Rajasthan II grade Teachers Posts 2016
The candidates can apply for Rajasthan II grade teacher’s posts by these given steps.
- The candidates have to go to the official website of RPSC which is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then from there you have to search for RPSC 2nd Grade Teachers Recruitment 2016.
- After that you have to Select apply online form.
- Now after that you have to fill the application form with necessary information.
- After filling the form you have to pay the application fee online.
- After paying the fee you can save and download your application form.
- You are advised to take print out of your application form for further use.