Latest News : Check Here
Meghalaya Police Constable Application Form 2017-Registration Starts:- Here is good news for those candidates who are waiting for jobs in defense field. The department has declared notification for vacancies in the department. The department has announced recruitment for the posts of UB/AB Sub Inspector, constable, Mechanics, Armorers, Followers. The candidate who is interested for the posts and Eligible can apply for the posts online from the official website of Meghalaya Police which is www.megapolice.gov.in. Before 31st July 2016 as 31st July is the Last date of applying for the Posts. Application form received after 31st July will not be accepted.
Meghalaya Police Constable Application Form 2017-Registration Starts
- Category I: UB Sub Inspector
- Category II: AB Sub Inspector
- Category III: Unarmed Branch Constable, WPC, Driver Firemen, Firemen, MPRO Operators/Signals Operator.
- Category IV: Constables & IRBN Constable, Rider Constables, Armed Branch Constable,
Handyman Constables, MPRO Operators/Signal Operators, Bugler, Driver Constable, Armourer.
- Category V: DEF/State Battalion including IRBN.
Age: the age limitation is different for different categories. It varies from Posts to Posts.
- The Candidates going to apply for Category I and II must have the Age between 20 to 27 Years.
- The Candidates going to apply For Category III and IV must have the age between 18 to 21 years.
- The Candidates going to apply For Category V must have the age between 18 to 27 Years.
- The candidates who have done Graduation can apply for SI posts and the qualification required for the posts of Follower is that the candidate must have done Vth Class while for the posts of AB Group the candidates must have done 9th Class and the candidates who have done 12th Class can apply for UB group.
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police recruitment 2016:
- First login to the official website of the Meghalaya police which is www.megapolice.gov.in.
- Then from there find for the recruitment link.
- After this read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now fill the application form with all necessary details.
- Then you have to paste your current photograph with all related documents.
- Now double verify your application form.
- After checking the form you have to post the application form to the official postal address of Meghalaya.