Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Admit Card
Latest News : Check Here
KPSC stands for Kerala Public Service commission. Kerala PSC was established by the Constitution of India. KPSCs major work is to recruit eligible candidates for Civil services Jobs. KPSC will organize written examination for recruiting candidates who is talented and capable for Civil services. The department will only conduct examination for those candidates who reside in Kerala. The Kerala PSC department has recently announced notification for recruitment of teaching and Non teaching vacancies. The KPSC has announced recruitment for 90 posts of teaching and non teaching vacancies. The recruitment is for the posts such as Instructor, Assistant Professor, Projection Assistant, LD typist, drawing teacher, and some other posts. The candidates who want to apply for the Pots can apply online from the official website of KPSC which is as www.keralapsc.gov.in.
KPSC Result for Teaching & Non Teaching Exam 2016
The eligibility criteria are different for each post. The selection the candidate will be done on the basis will be done on the basis of Written test and /interview. The criterion of age is too different for each post. The candidates who got selected will be Rs 13980 to Rs 24040/- per month. The last date of applying for the Posts is 20th July 2016. The department has already started taking application forms. The applicants are requested to refer to the official website for further information regarding Age limit and Educational qualification.
How to Apply for Kerala KPSC recruitment 2016:
- The candidates can go to the official website of KPSC for applying for the Posts that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Then from there you have to find latest update.
- Then select for the Post for which you want to apply.
- The candidates are advised to read the notification very attentively.
- Now you can download the application form.
- After downloading the application form you have to fill up the application form with correct information and necessary details.
- After filling the form you are needed to pay the application fee if required.
- Now you can take print out of your application form your future use.
For More Details Check Out the Official Website of KPSC Given above for Query Related to the KPSC admit card or KPSC Result 2016 for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Exam 2016 or Just Drop a Comment Below.