GPSC MO Admit Card 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is all set to organize a written examination for Medical Officer (MO). The GPSC department has notified advertise in the end of April 2016 for the post of Medical Officer. The department has announced recruitment for 1541 vacancies of Medical officer. The candidate who wants to apply for the post can apply online from the official website of the GPSC which is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat PSC has invited online application from MBBS passed candidates who is having sufficient knowledge of Computer for filling up the 1541 vacancies of Medical officer in Gujarat Health service Class 2 posts.
GPSC MO Admit Card Download Online
The candidates who have applied for the posts are preparing for examination. The candidates preparing for the examination are searching for their admit cards. This to inform all the candidates searching for the admit cards that they can download the admit card from the official website of the GPSC link already mentioned above.
GPSC MO Admit Card: The Question paper will be Provided in 4 Different Sets in Exam for 200 marks in Various subjects named here as- Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, F.M.T, Radio Diagnosis, Skin & VD, Dental, Pediatrics, Surgery, Medicine and many other subjects Given in the List on the Official Website.
How to download GPSC Medical Officer Admit card 2016:
The candidate can download the admit card from the official website of the GPSC by following the guidelines as given below.
- Firstly it is advised to candidates to turn off the block up window option before downloading the Admit card.
- Now you can login to the official website of GPSC that is www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now you have to find “print call Letter or GPSC MO Admit Card” and then select it.
- Now after selecting find the way to select Job section and select your Job as GPSC advertisement for Medical officer in Gujarat Health service Department for class 2 posts.
- After that you have to enter your Confirmation Number and D.O.B.
- Now you admit card will display on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to cross check their Name, photograph, Roll number, Exam date, Time, Venue etc in your admit card.
- After verifying, you can download and save your admit card in PDF format.
- You can now take print out of your GPSC medical Officer Admit card/ Call letter for 2016 for future use.
For More Details Tuned with us here on this Web Page. you can Know Examination Name, Exam Centre, Exam date, Exam Time, Exam Roll No., Exam Pattern in the GPSC MO Admit Card issued by the Official Authority on the Official Website. Check Official Website on a Regular Basis for more Details.